I am participating in Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, there is a specific topic for a top ten list.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter
I have SO many books. This was hard to narrow down..
1. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I am so excited to read this! It sounds absolutely amazing.
2. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Another one that I am really really looking forward to getting into.
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbowsky
I am intrigued by this book. And I want to read it before the movie comes out next year!
4. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
This book has been on my to-buy pile for AGES! I only bought it recently, though.
5. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
The sequel to The Maze Runner, which I loved. I want to read this one ASAP and get into the third instalment!
6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I feel so behind and left out! I haven't read any of the Mortal Instruments series :O Plus, the movie is also coming out next year!
7. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
I started reading the first page because I was bored one day.. so I feel very inclined to continue. Plus, I am really drawn by the synopsis.
8. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
I will be studying this for school next year, so this will be an important book that I need to read.
9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
I also started reading the first page of this before closing the book and reading Beauty Queens. The pictures are so eerie and I am curious to read the book.
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver