Total time spent reading: 8 hours
Books Read: Part of A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Pages read in total: 325
Mermaid Vision Books
My Life is a Fairytale That Will Never End
Unfortunately I had work the day after the read-a-thon, so I had to get some sleep... and I managed to get 11 hours of sleep. So that took out a chunk of my time.
I had been hoping to finish off A Game of Thrones, but only managed to get myself just past halfway through it. A bit disappointing, but I'm not all that surprised as the book is massive.
Next Read-a-thon, I will be a lot more prepared :)
End of Event Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The first hour.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Not from my list of books, or rather my only book, I'm afraid.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, all those involved with the organisation of this event did a magnificent job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-thon?
The cheerleaders were very encouraging on Twitter
5. How many books did you read?
Part of one :(
6. What were the names of the books you read?
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I suppose A Game of Thrones.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Again, A Game of Thrones, since that is the one and only book I read a part of.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will definitely be participating again. Next time, I hope to